Postion Title: Clinical Supervisor
Location: DuBois School
The Clinical Supervisor oversees behavior plan development in accordance with the Individual Education Plans (IEP) and provides direction on behavior interventions/ management to staff within the classroom setting.
Responsibilities: (overview-not inclusive of all duties)
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Education and Clinical Director on clinical and educational components within the school to ensure consistency between IEP and behavior plan goals.
• Provide direction on appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques to maintain a safe and effective learning environment.
• Utilize non-violent crisis intervention techniques and physically assist as needed.
• Participate in the IEP process by attending IEP meetings and working collaboratively with team members to develop behavioral plan component of the IEP.
• Review data collection/documentation, outcome reports, and behavior plans and make recommendations for ongoing behavior plan revisions.
• Conduct training needs assessment and provide training to staff working with children.
• Master’s degree in education or human services field
• Completion of coursework and supervision OR current enrollment within company-approved BCBA OR BCaBA program AND following completion of coursework successfully pass the BCBA or BCaBA exam
• Current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification OR Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification
• Valid PA professional license in counseling, social work, or another related discipline is preferred.
Work Experience: Two years’ experience working in a clinical capacity providing services to children diagnosed with Autism or Autism-related disorders using ABA theories and philosophies.
If Interested, contact: